Re: Mata's BK2 walkthrough

hey there, I'm trying to get back into bk2 and have found your walkthrough extremely helpful, I'm having one problem though.  You said you're able to get the yoyo by standing on the left side when you beat stage 14-4.  I've tried standing on both sides and I don't get anything, is there anything else I need to do to make this happen?
Also, I was able to obtain the laser cutter, but it seems to not really do anything, except when I use it, none of the enemies can hurt me.  It also prevents me from going through any doors, though, and I can't figure out how to disable it so things will go back to normal.  If someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
-Cary

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cary5871 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cary5871 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector