Re: Alter Aeon September 2020 Update

This is a MUD. MUDs use commands. If you're using MushZ, you don't have to type commands quite so often, since hitting enter will repeat your last command by default (or it does for me, anyway). So for instance, if you know you have to go north eight rooms, you can hit n, hit enter, then hit enter seven more times.

I...confess that this latest update (as well as a lot of those which have come before it) aren't filling me with joy. I'm still hoping for a smoother transition between Archais and the mainland, and the lol-I'm-so-random Dentin's Workshop wasn't it. High-level content is great, but mid-high stuff still has a gaping hole in it, and it's the main reason I've never really been able to stick with this game. I always stall out around level 29-32 because most areas I'm expected to go to are either too easy or way, way, way too hard. And this is coming from someone who plays necros pretty regularly and does pretty well with them.