Re: Luna RSS version 3.5 is now available

I'm having a few problems with this program. When I try adding the following feed, I get errors and am unable to totally get rid of the feed until I delete the RSS Data folder in my Documents folder. http://feeds.howtogeek.com/howtogeek

The program doesn't seem to close properly either. I'm finding multiple entries forLuna RSS in Task Manager. What's going on? Downloaded podcast episodes should have the audio file named according to the title of the episode, not a random string of characters. Speaking of downloads, is there a way to delete individual downloads from the program? I can't find a way. There should be a way to filter podcast feeds by all episodes or those that have been downloaded to the device. Keep up the awesome work on this. I love it!