Re: comparing screen readers on Windows 10touch devices, your experiences?

Okay,
I will say that all screen readers support interaction with touchscreens. The difference is when you want specific things. For example, I've been unable to figure out how to scroll a long page on windows with NVDA using touch screen, not even the enhanced touch gestures addon has anything about scrolling. Narrator does allow me to scroll, but it lacks or falls behind when it comes to quickly changing speed or some settings on the go. Also, none of screen readers come with gestures for start menu or back button, or going to desktop, so you have to hunt for these buttons on screen in order to use your computer. So, in my opinion, touchscreen support on windows with screen readers is much behind and unpolished.
Honestly, other than reading stuff, I don't think anyone would do anything with just a touchscreen and windows with screen readers.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector