Re: Blind Quest 2 - The Frost Demon Now Available

Well guys, I havn't played it but if this is like blindquest1 with the modified battle system I will actually like this simple game.
The only thing I never managed to do was beat the last optional branch quest with the big mega boss guy in there.
In this new game the price is just right for what it is.
My only gripe is that on firefox/waterfox clicking the paypal buttons opens then closes the paypal site in a few seconds.
I had to use edge chromium to do that.
Using edge chromium got the site open but nvda immediately crashed and I had to restart it but then I was able to buy the game so thats probably all that matters.
To be honest the way ticonblu do their stuff is questionable as is breakerbox.
But you end up playing this stuff on different merritsWith breakerbox, some of the stories, and audio, the ticon blu stuff has had good audio and music but some stuff well, these remind me of the really simple games I would play in my younger days.
On the other hand these don't need reel skill to play as such, so I can do these if I want to waste an hour without using brainpower and remind me of the old tv games I used to play in the early 90s with friends.
Not much substance to them but not that bad either.