Re: Sad to read this

Nah, she's really not. She's more left than Biden, but not by much. Trust me; Harris is nowhere near as far left as someone like Bernie Sanders.
Harris has been historically tough on crime (drug offenses especially) but also huge on making the criminal system more consistent. She's made mistakes, but most of the ones I've seen from her aren't awful. Most of the social reforms she's suggested simply make pre-existing systems better and less biased in favour of whites.
Also? She's a freaking lawyer. Actually knows how to have a discussion (I've listened to her speak), and knows how to answer questions factually. When the VP debates happen, Pence is going to get wrecked.
I think this actually made an excellent choice as Biden's second, and I'm actually more comfy with Harris as the president over Biden anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector