Re: LimeBerry Studios looking for content creators and internal testers

Hello Again,
To answer the question.
We are using Acapela voices which have emotions to them.
The language is a language by its own.
So to put it simple yes like the sims the virtuals have their own language.

Again sorry for any delay but the other team member that handles recruitment will take care of appicants soon.
And yes you are correct about one and a half year ago we were looking for voice acting but we decided to go with realistic text to speech.
Which in our oppinnion we are pleased with the results.
Not all of our games will use Text to speech ,but actual voice acting ,as  Other projects require a more in depth immersive feeling

Greetings,
XSense