Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

I am interested in coding and want to chat about them here in the forum. I know a little bgt, and I opened an account like this to find out the answer to my questions, it will be great if you open my message, thank you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jenni OS Member via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : wof . wof
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : get cracks here via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : matej via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bgt-master via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LovingLindsay1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : tswkelbris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : k0rt4 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : miguel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sanzef via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mmaslo via Audiogames-reflector