Re: The last of us part 2. please give me more!

@Meatbag I can absolutely confirm that TLU 2 is accessible outside the US. For these editions, when you launch the game, there will be an accessibility options screen. You can enable the in-game tts through this screen, and it will work because the game uses it's own engine separate from the ps4. I am from the UK, and my ps4 does not have any tts built in.
Also, remember that in the game's HUD options, to make sure that pickup notifications option is turned on which will tell you when you pick up ammo.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector