Re: slay the spire now accessible!

I just got the game yesterday and tried to run it...for some reason after I was prompted to select mods and play, and the output read only window or some crap popped up, it stayed there for a minute before my nvda and my laptop stopped in place. I couldn't do anything at all. I couldn't back in or out, close the game, do anything with nvda what so ever, and ended up having to hard restart it four times after four failed attempts to run. Anyone have the same trouble? If it's really unsolvable now I may have to uninstall the game to save space, sigh. But at least it's there whenever I want to try.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector