Re: Who inspires you?

For me:
Stephen King inspires me to write.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez inspires me more generally, proving that there are politicians and such out there who actually have the right ideas. I used to be extremely jaded on that score.
Tori Amos inspires my piano-playing, but she is by no means the only one, and my style is considerably different from hers.

Beyond that...I dunno, man.