Re: Question about Steam

@Mayana, I'm afraid obj pad is doing no good for steam here.
When I use Ocr, I still get told a couple of my game titles like a blind legend, however web mode just tells me "form field, graphic", object scan tells me "no objects inside", and scan mode tells me nothing at all other than the title "steam" at the top of the window and the close button.

Painful bowel diseases to all of the idiots who put together this crappy program! big_smile.

@Caio, fortunately as I said, you can largely avoid needing to use the Steam client by installing from the website, and once games are installed, you don't need the client at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector