DeadFright - A Survival Horror Audio Game (DEMO)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jorge Orta, aka k0rt4. I’m a technical sound designer and game developer, a couple of years back I discovered about blind accessibility in video games and realized that I had the necessary skills to develop an audio game that could be 100% blind accessible but also a fun challenge for sighted people, so after two years working on this project on my free time, and after countless hours learning about accessibility I've managed to finish a Demo of an audio game called DeadFright.

DeadFright has no visuals and is centered in the survival horror genre. With a first-person perspective, the game takes place in a 3D acoustic environment that uses dynamic and spatial sound to create an immersive VR audio experience. The first chapter of the game ‘The Outbreak’ will have a gameplay time of approximately 40 minutes full of intense violence, strong language, blood and gore.

So, today I’m reaching out to invite you to listen to a gameplay of the game, or to play the demo and if you enjoy the experience I invite you to follow me on social media to keep track of the next steps that I will be taking with this project to be able to finish the development of the game.

You can hear a gameplay of the demo here (Please wear headphones):

GAMEPLAY VID
https://youtu.be/l00sbEBN00g

And if you wish to play the demo, you can download it from the web page here:

DEMO
https://www.deadfright.com/Demo/

Also, there is a more detailed info of the game in the web page.

Thanks everyone for your time, your comments and feedback are welcome, and if you are up to, feel free to share this project with your friends, it will help me a lot to make my dream of finishing the development of this game, come true.

PS: The game can be played only with a keyboard, with keyboard and mouse, and windows users can play with a controller which adds haptic feedback to the experience. There is no external software necessary to install the game.

My Social Media:
Web Page: https://www.deadfright.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kortaint
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kortaint
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kortaint/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kortaint

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : k0rt4 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector