Re: odin sphere leifthrasir. anyone interested in a guide?

Another thing regarding dragons crown would be using the right analog stick to click on treasure chest and to find hidden doors and loot throughout stages. I can’t see well enough to do this by sight so I would just go crazy moving the analog stick around everywhere and pushing it in in hopes of finding a crack in the wall or a treasure chest. I think you can get by with doing this.

Also with the way dragons crown is made, you end up going back to the same levels over and over and over again. After a while you start to develop a sense of where things are which helps.

When you are at the town you can press the touchpad so that you can fast travel to the item shop or the guild, for example.

But now I’m just excited and rambling. Give me a little bit of time to check out the game to speak on it better.

It’s my understanding though that was something like Parsec, and please correct me if I’m wrong here, you would be able to load up the game and set up a local multiplayer that someone else would be able to join remotely.

If that is the case and I’ll or someone else can have eyes on your screen, loot sorting and inventory management would be a breeze.

I know that sounds like a lot of bullshit but I just really wish more people could play this game.