Re: Question about Steam

I'm afraid Ironcross, from the experience I'm getting over here, calling the steam client "accessible", would be like calling the corona virus a miner annoyance.

At best, I've got a list of my games on the Steam client by fiddling with NVDA's Ocr, and even that only comes up some of the time.

This isn't to deny that it's working on your end, but I suspect it's one of these things where whether you get the exact right view of the client, window size etc is a matter of luck, screen display and goodness knows what else even when using the same operating system and screen reader, which again, has always been one of the major hallmarks of a badly written interface from an access perspective.

@Socheat, one reason I'm glad I bought audio wizards on Ios not steam, apart from the fact that playing with swipes is fun anyway, though I do wish there were other ways to get the soundtrack than as a Steam extra, although now I have Steam working I am almost tempted to buy audio wizards just to support the developers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector