Re: So i've saw the trailer for hogwards legacy and... Its amazing!

Maybe not.
If we'd reach out, they may make it accessible.
We can allways just try, only thing they can do to us is just say no. Hopefully they'd say yes and even delay the game a little bit to add these features in.
I believe, allthough i may be wrong, that sony has some screen reader apis for developers, and i dont thing adding sound cues would be hard.
I'm not a dev so cant tell

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector