Re: Aardwolf vs Erion?

don't know how far you are Dark, or if Aardwolf has them, but 1. I really like th large number of minigames and non-serious activities to do.

also, I do know of some rather silly zones that erion also has, such as the toy factory, derilict space station, and the abandoned animal farm.

That said Aelyn, while not really leaning to get rid of those wacky zones, is going for more traditionally fantastic zones. He has pre-approved two I have suggested to him but I'm not high enough level to build the zones yet. They are definitely more serious than silly.

also, as for classes, Erion actually has more. Erion has 11 base classes with 3 subclasses for each with Bard in the works as a twelth. Also, currently, with the introduction of horses as a new base race, Aardwolf and Erion have the same number of races with Erion having the evolved races.  in terms of classes in aardolf, according to the sight there are 7 base classes and all the others are just subclasses under them of which I believe they said there were 28 while Erion currently has 33.

But thanks for the info on Aardwolf and that was primarily the area I was lacking info in, though admittedly in aardwolf you can get all 7 classes instead of just 2.

a couple things I don't know about Erion and it is going to affect my bhavior when I get back on. 1. is divinity pond (a major fishing area) for all levels? 2. same question for carnival of wonders. 3. possibly the same for the crafting carnival if that even exists though I know crafter's forge is okay.

I'm only level five and don't want to stray where I'm not supposed to be.