Re: crazy party beta 74 is underway

I have a question for you, Jayde.
You frequently say that creativity isn't present here because of stolen assets. In this case, sounds. Now, let's say that the sounds were totally changed. Would the game be better for that? Would the game be more creative that way?
Because here's the thing. The way I'm looking at it is, you think the game lacks creativity because the sounds it uses were used and created elsewhere. I have to disagree with this. You can have all these sounds but not have a thing to do with them, except listen to them.
Pragma took these sounds and turned them into a concept that has lasted for nearly, if I'm correct, 4 or 5 years now. (Wow, can you believe how time flies?)
I'm afraid I don't see your side in this. Anti-piracy stances are all well and good, but in the face of evidence brought forth by others, namely fan games and things of that nature by sighted gamers, I don't understand your stance on this game at all.
I agree with Dark here. If the game costed even one cent, then I would understand your thoughts. But as it stands, the game is free. That's 0's all across the board. No in game purchases, no paid updates, no license or registration required. Totally free, with sounds from old Nintendo games, sure, but plenty of them are mixed, edited, and given different effects. I say again, it's akin to fan games made by sighted people, which are also largely praised.