Re: Any anime fans out there?

@33: yes I do believe it is legal. Although, I cannot say for sure so I guess we will just have to wait and see when 2021 comes around. I desperately hope it is because I love that website so so much.
@33: Yes, getting videos to play on there can definitely be tricky. Here is the method I use. It's a little annoying at first but then you just get used to it over time. So when you are on the page for the episode that you want to watch, you scroll down one page. Then, in the top middle, there is a bar where it shows the time and then there is a play video button in the middle of that bar. Now for some reason whenever I press that button with voiceover on, nothing happens. So what I have to do is find where the button is on the screen, hover my finger over it, turn voiceover off, tap on that spot, and then turn voiceover back on. From there in that same spot where the bar was it should say loading until the video starts playing. I hope that helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Shiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector