someone made a song with my user name

incredible! I don't believe it, there are actually songs about me. I never thought that someone did it , and the thing is I should get the credit, right? After all it's my name , you know what I will sue them for that, How dare they use my name without asking me? how can they make a song called wings of eternity. I have to say it's a damn good song too, or rather a soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR5_SLGViKY
Amazing! what do you think, I also found a metal song about me, and may be some devine intervention made the song really fitting for me. the songs describes in a way my personality very well, somehow.

lyrics:
"

I've found a book of magic and I hold it in my hand
Dusty pages of wisdom are my destiny
A hundred years have passed since the final spell was cast
Immortal life and power for eternity

I think I've found the sense behind my life
I think I've finally found what I was longing for

And I will fly on the wings of eternity
I will cast the spell tonight
I will leave the way of mortality
I will leave my mortal life behind

The final day was coming but my life won't dissappear
I'll change the way of nature before the end seems near
Tell me... Did you ever feel like being a God?
Or did you ever fall into your mortal fear?

I think I've found the sense behind my life
I think I've finally found what I was longing for

And I will fly on the wings of eternity...
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOh2yiKN15A

wwo! , I actually have a song and a soundtrack, perfect, now I think there shou;d also be a book. don't you think?
what about your user names ? did you ever find some song or something?