Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I think I kinda like Sansurgion. I'd like it even more if pollution solution and poison pressure worked the way they were supposed to. But this thing isn't weak to a whole lot and can take a hit. Is there anything that has something like toxic spray and poison pressure instead then? What are Cerberat and Delazzard like? It looked like they were going to get a bunch of moves off their weaker stat for a while so I passed them up. And I'm not sure how good Ratiera is going to be either. Does it get any standard move that's not shred or bite? Plus, I have never, ever struggled to kill a Ratiera. Killing it without having to cure poison afterwards, that's something else, but they die quick. I kinda wish I'd gotten good stats on something with poison body on it. That seems to go off much, much more often than essence does for some reason.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector