Re: The Synthizer Thread

I suspect the issue is that I have to temporarily hardcode the MSVC runtime for the time being.  In practice I probably need to fix CMakeLists.txt on my end, then you need to get your end passing the right MSVC runtime to CMake so that it matches the one Rust wants to link against (and note that this is user configurable: it's not going to be enough to just hardcode it).  I suspect if you figure out how to get Rust to use the static MSVC runtime, statically linking Synthizer will work.

See this.  That's the compiler option but the remarks link out to other pages.  On Windows, you have to get all of the static libs to have the same /M option or equivalent for your language, and if you can't you link the ones you can't do it for dynamically and hope that they don't make you call free on pointers that they allocated because they technically have separate allocators.  Note that my libraries will never have issues with that unless otherwise documented.

Unfortunately fixing this for you breaks Python, and I'm actually in the middle of trying to do an NVDA bisect to find out what introduced a ton of VSCode lag that looks like it's going to take most of today.  So dll it is for now, I suspect.