Re: someone made a song with my user name

by all means,  you are perfectly justefied to find the master minds behind this crazy mass name using is songs. I think the name using signess has spred through out the world, and we first have to see where is the root of all of this mass evil , or else our children and all their wanderes names are to suffer  a great miss fortun created by those calomnious  creatures. . and @ nocturnus, you should what see what song they made for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMAwJ6OhI4
you should have known of this , how dare you not know?
well, I guess those people that made it never told you, as I said the boicoting campain should start as soon as possible. I can also aclaim that this is a masterful song too

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : spiderManiac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector