Re: BrailleBack Now

@28 firstly, allow me to say, it's good to see someone not bashing Android just because they either tried it a long time ago or never. I use Braille, but not a lot, I mean, I have a little hearing loss in my right ear, but not enough to justify speech not being an option. Plus, all the displays I've ever used have been supported. But honestly what makes me more angry is when people, some of which I know know how to help update Braille back (https://github.com/google/brailleback), just sit there and bitch about it. Please don't bitch if you're not going to even try to fix it and you know how to fix it. You, as far as I know, don't, but it still angers me as yeah, Google might not be the best at Braille support. But I still don't agree it's complete crap. iOS still does outdo it, though.
@27 fair enough. I almost always use an external keyboard, so I wouldn't know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector