Re: Faith and christianity

I shall cry and rant and rave, because I'm like, not completely and totally agreed with!  Shame on you!  And shame on all of everyone else who plans to disagree with me!  And shame on your pet mosquito, because I said so!  And You know what else?  Shame on you for not completely agreeing with me!  And you know what else else?  I want a deep dish pizza with 3 different types of peperoni, 4 different types of sausage, and 5 different types of cheese, and a massive amount of tomato sauce, and I want to wash it all down with nothing less than the highest quality lemonade known to man, served in a silver cup with brilliant designs and decor, followed by a wonderful sleep at a 5 star hotel, and,  shame on you for disagreeing with me at all! :d

In all seriousness I am glad people are remaining open minded and discussing this topic in a civil manner.  I was afraid we would have to close it down, that the concept of Christianity and how people worship and such would spark such a controversy the likes of which we do not normally allow on the forum.  Honestly, sometimes I see Christians who are just flat out bad advertising, who argue the bible back and forward to simply prove what they believe to be right, rather than treating the scriptures with respect of any kind.  They hurl bible verses at each other to make points and clarify previous statements like the military might throw grenades, getting exceptionally heated on the abstract ladder to the point of inconsistency and incoherence.  it's nice to see that this is not such a topic.