Re: Interview with Philip Bennefall on tonight's Arcade

^ Comically missing the point smile

Wait, there's a new Gauntlet game? And it uses ELIAS? This is almost enough to make me want to ignore the fact that I will in no way be able to play it and try to get my hands on it anyway.
Why, if you ignore the fact that Gauntlet4 isn't at all accessible, it's almost accessible! Projectiles as radar! Spoken low-health warnings! Liberal use of stereo (it doesn't actually tell you where things are so much as distinguish characters, but still!)
*Disappears for the five minutes it takes to get frustrated trying to play Gauntlet 4 with just audio*