Accidentally muted Entombed, how to access sound menu

First of all, let me do a brief introduction. Hello people, my name is Nac.
I am a computer programmer and computer games aficionado.

A few hours ago I downloaded Entombed (demo), and playing with the menu I muted the game. I am not entirely sure what I changed, but the game is no longer producing voice audio. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, but the problem persists. Even deleting the computer's registry and temporal data didn't work.

Would you be so kind to tell me which keystrokes I should press to access the options, and what should I press then?

Thank you very much.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : Nac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : Nac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : Nac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : Nac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : Nac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Audiogames Exclusive Games : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector