Re: New Game From Galaxy Laboratory, Komandoh!

So I have all the White Tiger parts, but my top still loses in Yellow Class! They're at the bottom of the list despite me having gotten parts since I got them so I'm assuming they're the best I have so far. And yet when I had a top made up of them it failed me multiple times! I've unlocked Red Class, but with nothing better than the White Tiger things I don't know if I'll be able to compete in it!

Sorry for double-posting, but it's been a day and I got no response regarding my last question either, but this is a new question so I'm posting again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector