Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Interesting book so far. I have to admit that "Rage" is an interesting read, and quite compelling as well. However, if this book was meant to persuade me to vote Biden then it has, and will, fail. At least trump has a solid platform to run on. All the left has is hate. their platform is basically "remove trump". Okay, after that, then what happens? As usual, the left has no idea. They've got lots of ideas, but it seems that not a one of them has any clue how to carry the things out. Take this Green New Deal. That thing, if it is ever past, will make it unaffordable to live here for a lot of people, and we think we've got it rough with COVID-19.

Ethan, I did see the passage you referred to, and all I can say is that we ought to be thankful that Trump's decision to act wasn't delayed any further. He could have put that off for another few weeks, but he didn't. Could he have, and should he have, acted sooner? Yes, I personally believe so.

Jade: thanks for the link that you shared. I am glad it only took you 20 seconds to find it. Now, go have a cookie to celebrate it.