Re: how do i connecct to shoutcast whith StationPlaylist studio

Hello,

it really depends on the radio hosting you're trying to use.
For example Zeno won't accept StationPlaylist, while WHMSonic will.
So, let's go through the common way of getting you connected to a ShoutCast stream:

1. Open the SPLEncoder (demo), or the full version if you have it, thing that I'm doubt of because it's pretty damn expensive;
2. Create a new encoder;
3. Press enter on it to open the editing window;
4. The edit fields are pretty inaccessible. Getting the StationPlaylist NVDA add-on would be really helpful in this situation, though as far as I'm concerned, it works only on 2019.2.1 and older. Usually you can guess what should you enter there, as the edit fields are already filled with basic info (localhost as the IP, 8000 as the port, and changemenow as the password). If you manage to get the edit fields to be accessible, enter the stream information there (IP, Port and Password).
5. Click OK to finish editing the encoder;
6. Find the Connect button and press it. StationPlaylist will then connect to the stream if the credentials are correct;
7. Connect your browser or your media player to the radio and check if you're streaming. If you do, then enjoy. If you don't, then make sure the credentials are correct.

Hope i helped.