Re: Is the Soda Stream accessible?

This post inspired me to look into this myself. I don't have a huge soda habit but want to try reducing the sweetness by using less syrup, adding in different ingredients to change the flavor profile, etc.

One question I have is about the syrup. I can't get a straight answer on whether you just add a few drops to your water, or if you pour into the cap. How does this work? If just a few drops, how do you manage that? Are the bottles droppers? If pouring into a cap, does it flow slowly enough that pouring lots of liquid into a small container is easy enough?

Thanks.