Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Ethan, I never once implied that history was some sort of god telling us what we ought to do. if I had meant to say that, then I would have done so in all clarity. History is a guide that we ought to be learning from, and yet we have a bunch of idiots out there who would pretend that they can somehow erase bits of it that offend them. I know history is not pleasant in many ways, but tearing down monuments and all that stuff is not going to change anything. If history tells us what we ought to try and what we should not try, then how is it that we keep repeating the same mistakes over, and over again?

Jade: if you wish to teach me anything your going to have to can that attitude of yours. You know, if you wish to promote this political viewpoint, maybe a little restraint might go a long way in helping people actually take it seriously. Keep in mind that any attitude you've gotten from me is primarily reactive as I didn't seek to start anything here. i will look at that link you shared, and, regardless of the spirit in which it was given, I do appreciate it and thank you for sending that along.