Re: Any way to play the VIP gameszone games for free?

@defender, those are good points.
However, the community is small. They had a choice when the site went down.
I'm sure it would have been acceptable if they had just come out and said "there's nothing I can do, sorry".
At least we would have known what had happened.
Now as was said previously, there is deffenately a way to play the fully registered games. They've been down long enough, nobody has been able to contact them and we can't even use our registration keys.
I think this should count for Rale Racer as well, but the BA card room is still up though no reply about rale racer.
Plus RR is our only fully-fledged racing game, and probably the only one we're going to have for a long, long time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector