Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Jade, your sympathy is not what I require at this point. I need solutions, not sympathy. As I've said, we're going to continue to disagree on this stuff, and I don't like it any more than you do. You have your way of going about life during this time, and if masking up is what you have to do then do it. If you feel you must follow the restrictions like a good storm-trooper and do exactly what is required in all of these restrictions, then that's what you have to do and I wouldn't stop you even if I could. I have my own way of dealing with things during this time, and i have to do what I have to do. I have said things here that have offended you, and I do apologize for it. However, others have done so as well, so it isn't just me that's the bad guy here, and you'd do well to remember that.

Jack, all I will say on this mask thing is the following. If a company of any kind wishes me to wear a mask, and if they really feel that strongly about it, then they are going to have to provide it. If they do, then I will wear it even though I am against it. i will not personally invest, even a small amount, in something that I know does not work, and that's just common business sense. If others feel that it works for them, then that's cool. I am not convinced of it, so I will not invest anything in the things. Now, if it were to become a law that they must be worn, then, as stupid as it would be, I would obey that law. Until it does however, I will stay this course. Others have said that I may not like to wear a mask, but that' just the way it is. Well, I have my policies as well, and, thought some may not like them, that's just the way it is. Again, if that offends some, then I am sorry, but I am not just going to submit to something like this unless it becomes a law in which case I would do so.