Re: A long time coming --- Manamon copyright infringement report

moderation:
I'm going to go ahead and close this topic, as it has far since (80 some posts ago) surpassed any distant hope of productivity.
As I mentioned in post 4, reporting games is isn't against the rules. You can do it if you are so inclined. At best an exercise in futility, at worse a veritable detriment to the community. Either way your choice.

LordLundin, going to go ahead and invoke the community failure clause for the next four or so months. For now, let this serve as a caution. Not a set warning, yet, but you have quite the history of toxic behavior here. We've cut you more than your fair share of breaks, and you seem to be under the impression that stirring the pot for the sake of your own amusement is an acceptable pastime on this forum.

For the record, Trolling is all cool. I get it. I do it. Continually using the forum as your metaphorical stomping ground is not.
end moderation

May I humbly suggest having a look through our DB and grabbing one of the many therapeutic games instead?
Possible candidates are screaming strike, the road to rage and the randomness of sound assuming you can manage to find a good pack. If none of those suit you, pick one of the countless offline shoot 'em up types we have floating around.
If you're still looking, I hear Manamon is good too.