Re: A couple more BK3 questions.

Here's another question I feel is really dumb. How do you load guns? I bought the soft point machine gun. I have like 5500 soft point ammo. But it just clicks. I've also had this happen with things like the plasma machine gun which say they don't need ammo, I fire them, then they stop working, although maybe they're a one and done kind of weapon and you just need to buy more of them. But yeah, apparently I do not know how to use guns in BK3.