Elgato Game Capture hd60s help?

Anyone willing to diagnose the problems of an idiot? Not sure why this is so complicated... I've plugged everything in, and everything should be set up in OBS. But I don't get audio when monitoring except for an occasional pop, and nothing comes out of the headset input either. The hdmi in is the port on right beside the USB output right? Not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong here. Any help appreciated.. really want to get this going, and everyone's recommended this particular card.