Entombed has too many bugs

I feel a bit cheated, paid a lot for this game when it could be gotten free and it's loaded with bugs.
It's a great concept, I like how it works, would've been happy if it was working properly.
Have unidentified stuff that is not considered unidentified.
Can die with plenty of HP.
Can't resurrect fallen allies.
Shrunken foes hit just as hard.
Characters maintain statuses (sometimes beneficial).
Similar items in inventory take up extra room cause they're not combining.
Right now it's killing me that I have level 5 lock pick and can't open a bunch of chests.
And, who knows how many other things I missed.
Also wish there were directions like for the stairs for discovered hidden locations and shops.