Re: odin sphere leifthrasir. anyone interested in a guide?

@assault how far along are you in the game? The sphere or honeycomb skill grid is sort of confusing to navigate but I can figure out where the spots are for the skills you get upon completion of a level and post directions on how to get there so you can at least upgrade the skills you do have. If that would be of any help. There are also skills you unlock using ability points which you gain by leveling up. I can locate some of those on the sphere grid as well and make a note of it here. The hidden skills I have found have been by sheer luck so unfortunately I can’t be of much help with that.