Re: a question for midi enthusiasts who have a Braille Note MPower

First of all, wrong topic. Second, keep dreaming. As much as I would also like a BrailleNote emulator, I don't think it is possible since the BN runs on specialized hardware, and It isn't mainstream enough for many people to be interested in emulating It.