Re: Now fully playable, GrimQuest, retro dungeon crawler for android

Hey guys, its been over 2 months since my last post, but I just wanted to let you all know that this game has seen a significant amount of additional content including but not limited to: the addition of fire arms and explosives, the edition of pets, quite a few new backgrounds, skills, spells, areas both in and out of town, quite a few new random events, a proper armor slot with armor to fill it with,, a highly adjustable gameplay experience with 4 difficulty levels, dungeon size, event frequency, and much more.

I've been hopelessly addicted to this game all week trying to see how far I can make it on hard-core difficulty and permadeath. Farthest I got was a little ways past thenfirst boss, and had my gear and stats to where the dungeons were not so difficult anymore, but as always, a risky move cost me the game. Finally, it seems the game is easiest to play with talkback since with voice assistant your focus jumps back to the top of the screen after moving your avatar, making it harder to keep track of where you are. If you are on android and have yet to give this game a go or haven't checked in in a while, I encourage you to come and play. smile

I have also updated gameplay instructions in the original post to reflect the changes made to the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector