Re: Questions about symbian

It will be uploaded eventually, given it's clear Code Factory just doesn't give a good crap about my Mobile Speak inquiry, though Steve over at Dolhpin over at dolphin was a lot nicer and actually told me that they didn't have the resources to get us a license for Smart Hal. Understandable considering it never moved beyond a few handsets anyway, since it had a harder time on smartphones than Pocket Hal did on PDA. That being said, all we got is a Mobile Speak 10 minute demo, but we do have a lot of games...missing the Phrase Madness for mobile demo though.