Re: How do i make youtube videos?

Hi.
First record the video. You can either use your phone, which I think would be the best option, or use Photos on your computer.
iPhone tutorial:
1. Record the video using the Camera app.
2. Launch the YouTube app.
3. Select the Video button.
4. Select the most recent video you recorded.
5. Hit Next.
6. Input the video details, such as title, description, category, etc. Do not forget to look at the privacy section to ensure your video is public, unlisted or private according to your needs.
7. Click the Save changes button and let your video upload. Personally I'd leave my phone on and let it sit for 10 minutes, but the longer the video the longer the wait.
Hope this helps.