Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

@213
I'd be careful what you say.  Any means necessary here means that you need to give us a number of lives.  If you're not good with 10 million Chinese citizens who did nothing to deserve it dead, which is a realistic scenario if people start fucking around with this by any means necessary, then you're not in fact good with any means necessary.  There is a reason war has become less common between developed nations, and it's not that we don't want it really, it's that we've made it amazingly terrifyingly deadly.

I'd work on subtlety.  Your approach to China is any means necessary.   Your approach to Covid is open everything everywhere.  I can't tell if you're trolling or unintentionally coming across badly here, but honestly, having views like yours and saying them how you say them, it's really not okay by most of us.  If nothing else it shows that you are very bad at considering trade-offs and aren't actually thinking about what things actually cost us to do, and are just letting your moral compass and what feels right to you control it consequences be damned.