Re: game suggestions for playroom and rs games

Someone mentioned Russian Durak as a game to be implemented. I hope you will be glad to know that I'm already developing one. It will be game to be played in your browser, because I want to reach as much people as I can and browser helps to insure that IOS, MAC, Android, Windows or Linux would have it available no matter what.
I already created account system, posibility to join the tables, play cards to attack, defend, pass, now I'm working at the point to skip / do passings, trumps are implemented too.
Since I'm trying to achieve that blind and sighted people could play together, I use images for the cards in hand and on the table, so you will be able to play it with your sighted friends without them requiring to read long texts as they usually hate.
Someone want's Yu-gi-oh to be implemented, I guess you can play this one in Mushclient: http://allinaccess.com/game