Site updates 27th September

I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
I don't' like to think that I'm getting you down, I'd hate to think I was getting you down, but you just ought to know that I'm feeling very depressed, me with this terrible pain in all the fingers on my left hand.

here I am, brain the size of a planet, albeit a very small planet, going about the same old tasks once more, writing site updates yet again.

And you probably haven't even realised that this is a parody, or which science fiction character this is a parody of.
Well that doesn't matter, and if it matters does it matter that it matters?

don't try to answer that one, I've been trying to answer it for years and still haven't managed to, it's just a pointless sentence, and I hate pointless sentences!
That's why this parody is just rattling on and on into a pointless stream of dismalness, and I can only say, that I have a bad feeling about this!

Wait a minute? That's the wrong depressed robot!

Okay, I'll just leave you with the site updates while I go and sit in a corner and rust.

though I still think you ought to know that I'm feeling very depressed.

Updates by dark:

After consultation, Removed the page for 23 bricks, since the game really is too simple to qualify for the db these days, as well as probably being impossible to run on modern windows anyway.

Removed links for Banjobuster and changed license to unknown, since the game was online only and is no longer available.

Moral Mike Othello: Removed note on description, briefly described the game, though also noted that it’s no longer available, even on the audiogames archive.

BariBariRiversi: Entry, description and links.

cleaned up descriptions for BariBariSamurai and 4Dimensions.

the three percent challenge: Entry and description.