Re: Does anyone happen to still have the previous Vale Demo?

I was not paying attention to The Vale back when those demos were released, so thank you for sharing them!

It's quite interesting to see what has changed. Not as much as I'd have expected, but still, there have been some changes for sure, the difficulty system being the main one.

Now that I have heard what the male Alex was like, I'm even more certain that female Alex is the better option. Not to bash the voice actor -- he's not bad by any means, and no doubt did his best -- but he doesn't put quite as much emotion into his voice as female Alex's voice actress does.

I'm a bit less sure about the Shepherd, but I think I do like the current male one just a little bit more. Although I hope that change wasn't made just to ensure an M+F pairing for a potential romance option later on ... that just wouldn't work.

And I got to try out the horse catching quest! It's a very simple one, so I can see why they decided to show that mechanic using rat catching instead. But it's not a bad quest per see, so in my opinion, it could've stayed.

Once again, thank you for uploading these,  @Staticmaster and @Sethgamer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector