Re: A sincere apology

@4: Sure yeah, whatever, you have anger issues. That's why you went off in German in your post and crossed so many lines and brought Nazis into it, because of your anger issues then you come back to work things out?

I'm not buying it. You're right back in a place that you have anger issues with, right back here after your ban. Now, I dont know if you got any help for your anger issues while you were banned, and it's not really my place to say but hey ho, the blind community can't keep their mouths shut so doubtless somebody will tell me anyway...but even if you got help, my point is you are right back here, with the same people, in the same group, that you got so, so angry at and lashed out at.

Oh and FWIW I think blaming anger issues is flimsy at best, you had issues, as I recall, with the mods and the rules and so on and so forth, so is saying oh I had angr issues just covering your butt or something instead of going into detail?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector