Re: prepaid vs postpaid cell phone plans?

Hi Camlorn,
I don't actually have 2 gb unthrottled apparently, 1 gb apparently is slower, while the first 1gb is fast. Whatsapp surprisingly  doesn't use that much  data,  video conferencing uses more though on it.  My understanding was that though the major postpaid plans, like the biggest 3 carriers all had unlimited plans, with all but the entry level one garanteeing a certain amount. My internet isn't actually uncapped. It has a 1tb quota. But  the issue here is that DSL is really not like having internet at all. The upload speed is only 1 megabit,  not suitable for work, or video conferencing for that matter. If something uses the upload bandwidth at all, it saturates the whole connection and makes it unusable. DSL also has like a 40% overhead, so the 18 advertised is actually between 12-16 mbps. I don't have any other wired options in my area iether.