Re: Announcing release of Traders of Known Space

Hi

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, you guys really seem on top of this and that's great, I really wish you luck with your other projects, especially interceptor as well, though I know nothing about it, seems like you put allot of work into it.

I also hope that thing I made didn't make you feel bad, lol, I just thought it'd be funny, since you already said something amusing about it in the documentation, and I couldn't help my self.

I like TKS allot, and hope it gets added to in the future despite your being busy, also, making accounts like GMA Games and Aprone are doing, while also offering the free version to everyone, could help with anti piracy enough so that you may not need to have constant online checking if you put a good registry system on top of that,and that way people could request replacement keys, post in a forum etc as well and you'd be able to keep track of everyone's information more easily in a database.